1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by duboy1, Feb 9, 2005.

1. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

I have a problem. My friends ps2 boots up fine, but when it gets to the main screen it shows the dots spinning around realllllllly fast compared to mine. So i went to the sys config and it showed the time thing going crazy also. I mean it goes through all the times and dates and stuff like mad. Does anybody know what is up or how to fix it? Thanks!

2. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

can anyone help???

3. steimy

steimy Active member

never heard of anyone's doing that? very odd
    wish i could help but i have no clue what that could be. I just posted so you know people actually read these but will not post if they don't know most of the time.

4. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

Well thanks. I got it to eventually fix. I just bumped it off the ground a couple times, and then it loaded up fine.. lol.. so, whatever.. it works haha. Thanks for the reply though!

5. Synth05

Synth05 Guest

Its weird to my dots don't even move on my v3 i haven't checked the system config. yet. But it works so thats good.

6. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

my worked also, just i didnt think it was too good for my ps2. But after hitting it it worked as i said.. lol..

7. steimy

steimy Active member

duboy 1, whatever works! that's the way i use to fix, or break everytyhing in the good ol' days before message boards. hit it a few times, if that didn't work, hit it harder, hahahah