1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 problems help please!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Yangsta, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Yangsta

Yangsta Guest

I have a version 4 ps2, i got it modded at a store so i don't know what mod- chip it is. it was working fine, then one day, it didn't load back-up, OR original games, anyone please, any info on good chips, or how i can fix this just please help, thnx

2. shifted90

shifted90 Member

Hmm... Okay... You got it modded at a store so you don't know what a modchip is? That makes sense...

Anyways, it might be that there was too much stress on the PS2 lense, or there was a faulty installation that messed with the motherboard a little bit. That is all I can think of as of now.

3. Yangsta

Yangsta Guest

thnx, but i had the mod in it for three years, and all of a suddun, just died on my, any reason for that

any ideas to what i should do, any good mod chips out there, so i can start playing again?

4. shifted90

shifted90 Member

I'm thinking that the lense is a little bit stressed. Maybe dust around the lenses? Try using a small vacuum to suck the dust out of the air vent in the back and the disc tray.

5. Yangsta

Yangsta Guest

thnx for idea, but i cleaned the lense like three hours ago, do u have any way to get more people into this forum, i'm sure there are more people with some info

6. shifted90

shifted90 Member

7. shifted90

shifted90 Member

People tend to not answer other people's questions here.

8. Yangsta

Yangsta Guest

thnx for the site, but i see some forums with like hundreads of replys y?

9. shifted90

shifted90 Member

Because they have been started like weeks ago. People are actually interested in the content because they aren't questions. Plus, this was probably answered before.

10. Yangsta

Yangsta Guest

ah ic, do u have msn messenger, i think it's easier for me to talk with u like that