1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Problems Please Help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Yossii, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Yossii

Yossii Member

Hello !
    I’ve just got myself a PS2 and had a Matrix mod chip slapped in it. So far so good(ish)I've got my Images. Still good so far. Then I cut them (using yellow datawrite discs which are minus disks on a LiteOn LDW-411S dvdrw drive) I have also tried to backup my games eg Final Fantasy X using Game Jack and still no joy.
    Now here is the problem I put the games in the PS2 (version 10 I think) and I get the red screen and well you know the drill the game does not work. :( Cue much wailing and gnashing of teeth.
    I have tried using various pieces of cutting software e.g. Nero, Disc Juggler, Stomp. But no joy. I really need some help here and would be grateful if somebody could help me. Do I need to press any special combo of buttons on the controller as I put the game in ? Should I be patching the games I download (btw I have a SCART lead from the back of my PS2 to my TV) erm I can’t think of anything else but I could really do with some help.
    Sorry about any grammatical or spelling errors.
    Thanks for your help, time and consideration in advance.

Yossii

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you could start by using better media.