1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by orobea, Jun 17, 2007.

1. orobea

orobea Guest

I just bought the game 'the warriors' and cannot play it. What happens is when I put it into the ps2 it takes an unusually long time to load up, like really really long and then finally after over 25 minutes of loading through the Rockstar and game logos it gets to this stage where it sez "loading up data" and doesn't get any further, although the entire time the CD is still spinning. I don't think my ps2 is the problem because all my other games still work fine. I've tried cleaning the CD and it doesn't have a single scratch on it.
    I would take the game back but i've lost the receipt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Is your PS2 Modded? Is this a copy from your own region PS2? (what region)

Try getting a replacement or testing it on a friends PS2s.

3. orobea

orobea Guest

my ps2 is modded and the games is from my region, its a ligit copy too, not burned.

4. raiderj

raiderj Regular member

Does the disc seem to be spinning properly? I had one PS2 where the drive spindle was a little off, and thinner discs wouldn't spin rite. I added a sticker to the disc and then it would catch and spin properly.

5. orobea

orobea Guest

it alright now,
    i didn't have a receipt but i talked them into replacing the copy for another one and that copy worked.

Thanks anyway