1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Repair help needed (Slimline)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Bobman32x, May 29, 2007.

1. Bobman32x

Bobman32x Member

Well I was trying to mod my ps2 (only with swap magic) and I had to open up the casing to put the block on the grey sensor switch under the lid, which after i did and was putting the ps2 back together, the screw driver in my mouth touched the system somewhere and made a very small spark, and now the idle light stays on red and wont turn on. While I probably fried something, does anyone know i theres and possible way i can fix this? What kinda of replacement parts would i need or what would i have to do?

2. MasterChu

MasterChu Guest

Moving to Langjökull in Iceland - so all the info I posted is moving with me!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2007
  3. Bobman32x

Bobman32x Member

that didnt help. I think i shorted something out. I also tried using a friend of mine's power cable and it didnt help, so I know it wasnt the power supply/cable. And my PS2 doesnt turn on. The light is red when plugged it, i press it and goes green for a second, then goes red. and during the brief time its green, the system does not turn on or give a signal.