1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 ribbon cable

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by sheaman, Dec 27, 2004.

1. sheaman

sheaman Member

I opened the pas2 and the cable fell out. I iknew how it went back in but then the blue clip on the end fell off. how do i fix it? my email is kite_the_hacking_twinblade@yahoo.com and if you can, email me there with info and pics.if you cant do that then just post how to in great detail here.

2. jrbooey

jrbooey Guest

hey the same thing happened to me! except my clip was brown on a ps2 version 4, could you please help me if anyone replied to u? thanks a lot

3. sheaman

sheaman Member

YES I FIXED IT!!!!! THE PROBEM WAS THAT THE CLIP JUST MAKES IT FIRM ENOUGH TO PLUG BACK INTO THE LITTLE WHIT SOKET!!!

4. sheaman

sheaman Member

i have a few new probs now... The controller port fell out and the disk reader fell out. The little plugs fell out... how do i get them back in?? They keep fallin back out!!!

5. jrbooey

jrbooey Guest

hey sheaman are you going to tell me how to fix it? how did u make it firm to the white socket?

6. jrbooey

jrbooey Guest

nevermind i figurted it out a rubber stopper works good