1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 rom discussion

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by charizard, Dec 28, 2004.

1. charizard

charizard Member

i need someone to tell me a good webpage to download working ps2 roms.i already have the emulator now i need the roms plzzzzz help me.

2. efd753

efd753 Member

i dont know if this is legal here. anyway there no ps2 roms will need to get ps2 cds or dvds. and dont waste your time no emulator play comercial games. the only one is pcsx2 and still so slow like 2 FPs, games suppose to run at 60 FPs so u see the slowness of the emualtor. and is dotn have the ps2 fully emulated wat for 3 more years or so or dont waste your time and buy a ps2.

3. charizard

charizard Member

the thing is i already have a ps2 but the game that i want to play frezess every the emulator tha you say psx2 something like that thats the one i have but it dos not let me play my games its always asking for the bio of the game and i can't find it do u know how?

4. efd753

efd753 Member

you can not play ps2 games with an emulator! there is no emualtor that plays ps2 games at full speep. NONE at all. the most advance 1 i already told u plays at 1-3 Frame per secod. games suppose to play at 60 Frame for second. Your ps2 play games at 60 frame per second. and if watn to find anything in the internet anything! use the magic that of all us use google.com. but for real man none at all none emualtor plays ps2 games a t full speed.

5. charizard

charizard Member

ok now i get it thanks