1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 scart cable

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bboy_flex, Aug 20, 2004.

1. bboy_flex

bboy_flex Regular member

I made this thread to find out how exactly i can play my pal backups on an ntsc television. I am using swap magic 3.2 usa build. The problem is that my televsion displays the game in black and white and the screen flickers. I know that pal and ntsc work on different frequencies but would a scart cable solve this problem. Would it center the screen and display the game in colour. I know that another option is patching my games. This does work but not for ever game. If you are wondering i am using the patcher from jayteemaster. I would like to solve this problem so that i can finally play F1 2004 because i am such a fan of formula 1 and i don't want all the money i spent on the game to be a waste. If a scart cable would solve my problem please tell me. I would also like to know how much do they cost? Any help would be appreciated.

2. WEStar

WEStar Active member

I though scart was only available in europe 'cause most of the time I only hear of europeans talking about using scart (most euro tvs support both pal and ntsc but they still have problems and it seemed scart helped their problem)