1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2-scene.org vs. ps2ownz.com???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mesh, Sep 29, 2004.

1. mesh

mesh Member

WHat is going on to all the great forums. ps2-scene.org is closed for good and blames ps2ownz.com. Ps2 ownz also posted that they were under somekind of attack and now their hosting provider is questioning their legitamacy. This is all to weird.

Any thoughts???

2. mugz

mugz Member

It had to happen sooner or later. Very sad.

3. EugeneE

EugeneE Guest

Well, if you goto ps2-scene.org, xiaNaix mentions that our friend at PS2OWNZ (Z) posted xiaNaix's personal information. There has always been a rivarly between the sites but it sucks that PS2OWNZ has won which is what Z wants.

I really do hope that PS2 Scene re-opens because it is a fun place to be & you don't have to worry about being banned for asking simple questions.

BTW: I am a moderator at PS2 Scene, I started several weeks ago & I moderated the PS2 Homebrew forum & I am known as EugeneWE3RD on PS2 Scene.

It sucks that Z has won the battle because Z is a liar, a cheat, & a stealer, he steals/rips people's software & tries to claim that he developed the software.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"We Are The Knights Who Say Ni" - Knights of Ni (Monty Python & The Holy Grail)[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2004
  4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

Z should die end of story... that sick fusk should be lynched!!! i myself was a member at ps2-scene... now this is just plain sad... but no worry ps2ownz will die aswell :)

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I hope somebody hacks the hell out of PS2ownz.com they seem to want to make money and make a complete arse of themselves.If it means taking out all of there competition.Then it will just come back 10 times worse if you think about it.I knew alot of people that they bad mouth from PS2ownz that actually supported very usefull gaming console apps.If it wasn't for the actual people making the apps and posting them there PS2ownz.com would be nothing.They delete there forums all the time which has alot of usefull information.I hope PS2ownz gets hit by PS2 or something like that real bad.I hoped they get sued the hell out of to be honest.The way I look at it they should have money tooken away from them instead of given to them.I think PS2-Scene was a hell of alot better for alot of reasons.My first reason was that they actually correct the flaws PS2ownz made too many times.Another reason was they actually provided actual working apps that where provided by the actual people to help the PS2scene.My last one is I just hate PS2ownz,because I think they are grunts in the PS2scene and every other site that adds to them is just sad.I seen PS2NFO was in alliance with them,which is not bright for a PS2 site to get recognition for one.I think if you make a site that is gonna last it has to be what the people want and what do you think the people will need.I can't believe another thing is that they started trashing members that where on there forums for years.If you are wondering who I couldn't really tell you,but if you look off there site I remember them saying something about putting people with free email accounts into the trash bin.I hope they get took down for real,and maybe it will make a new beginning to better PS2 sites.

6. mesh

mesh Member

thanks for shedding some light on the subject, thanks....

7. EugeneE

EugeneE Guest

Well, PS2 Scene is now back online. If you goto PS2 Scene, it is now active again.

Z can take a flying leap off the biggest bridge in the world, we don't need people like him in the PS2 scene.