1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 - scph 70012 - Cant Mod - Plz check this out

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by JameyD, Feb 11, 2012.

1. JameyD

JameyD Member

Okay, so I bought a Ps2 Slim
    And I cant mod it to where the Lid stays Open, and i dont want to take it apart because of the Warranty and I think its because the 3rd Sensor is Blocked By A piece of metal

I got the ps2 From GameStop so im wondering if they Put the metal Piece there or does it come with it in that model, (the metal Piece is In between The Sping and the Lever thing).
    or is it supposed to be there and im just messing up the mod or softmod or what ever its called,
    the whole reason for this is because i do not want to void the gamestop warranty, cuz i might take it back,

So basically im just wondering if i can or cannot mod this version and if its cuz of the metal piece from the manufacture or gamestop

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place and if its a little confusing, if any of u can help me that would be great Thanks

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  2. JameyD

JameyD Member

Would anyone Answer Me Plz

3. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

either you open your ps2 and void the warranty to block the sensors or look at this. you can make your own versions of these im sure theyre somewhere but buying these make it alot easier. you can buy them here or here