1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 scph -90004

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by kadz1, May 4, 2012.

1. kadz1

kadz1 Member

i had installed free mc boot the final msg is sucessfully installed mc boot but after that when restart the ps2 without cd my fmcb is not loading same my default boot with only 2 options i.e 1.Browse 2.System configuration is appearing when i choose browse mc is loaded in mc i can see the installed files but why my boot screen not changing to free mc boot screen plz help my model is scph 90004

2. Luke.Nuke

Luke.Nuke Member

The FMCB is not compatible SCHP 90004. I too tried the same but this doesn't work. Some how due to an error in the mod chip the PS2 OS was downgrade and when i tried to install FMCB in this PS2 i could see it getting installed and work successfully. Now i got the Mod-Chip replaced and the FMCB doesn't work any more :(. By now If you have found any alternative please reply in this blog.

3. Luke.Nuke

Luke.Nuke Member

The FMCB is not compatible SCHP 90004. I too tried the same but this doesn't work. Some how due to an error in the mod chip the PS2 OS was downgrade and when i tried to install FMCB in this PS2 i could see it getting installed and work successfully. Now i got the Mod-Chip replaced and the FMCB doesn't work any more :(. By now If you have found any alternative please reply in this blog.