1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 slim hard drive thing

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by tomrules, Jan 11, 2005.

1. tomrules

tomrules Guest

what do i need to use one

how do i use it

whats it for

2. System_X

System_X Member

Ur very Explanatory, I mean yeah we are genius's but dude ur asking for a little more than the impossible :p, Try to explain yourself a little better man. I dont think we know what your trying to say.

3. hursty

hursty Active member

basically ps2 games are stored on HD on then loaded up on your ps2.
    no modding is required.

4. tomrules

tomrules Guest

well i have a ps2 slim but i have heard ppl talking about harddrives for them and i want to know how you use a hardrive with a ps2 and what u need to use one witrh a ps2

5. hursty

hursty Active member

Item Description:

This is a HD Loader (NTSC), Network Adapter and Hard Drive Combo. HD Loader NTSC Version bundled with everything you need; a Sony Network Adapter and a 120GB Hard Drive.

* Load your PS2 games onto your hard drive and then run them without the hassle of swapping discs.
    * No more incessant long loading times whilst reading data from a game disc, games are executed at lightning speed and accessed directly from the HDD, no need to insert your game disc.
    * Just launch HDLoader and select the game you wish to play.
    * PS / PS2 ALL Version Compatible.
    * Allows you to store games on any modern high capacity IDE Hard Drive conncted to your PS2 (Sony Network adapter requred)
    * No warranty issues - console remains completely intact.
    * Works with 95% of all games! Compatibility list
    * Install, delete and manage your games and files on your HDD with just a click of a button.
    * Simple and intuitive multi-lingual user interface allows easy navigation and selection of files stored on your Hard drive.
    taken from www.revolution-sales.com