1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Slim Matrix infinity

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by funman22, Feb 27, 2007.

1. funman22

funman22 Member

Hi i brought a PS2 chipped plays my RE4 copy fine PAL version. just wanted to know if the matrix chip can play NTSC games?

2. cnb1703

cnb1703 Guest

3. funman22

funman22 Member

Thans for getting back do i just burn my NTSC ISO as normal or do i have to burn it differntly?

4. cnb1703

cnb1703 Guest

just burn it as you normally would. no matter what region it is PAL or NTSC. I burn all my ps2 games on Taiyo Yuden DVD-R using Imgburn at 4x speed.

5. rico134

rico134 Regular member

i also think that the tv has to be capable of playing ntsc-i might be wrong (as the chip might do it itself) but I've had a few games come out in black and white on my very old tv because of them being ntsc. if it gives you the option though of ntsc or pal like the PES series does you should be fine.

if it doesn't and comes out in black and white then ps2ntsctopal y fix or ps2vfix < i think ps2vfix is the one that can do both ntsc>pal and pal>ntsc . those should do the trick. you can always restore your iso image if one doesn't work and try the other.

however if it's a fairly new TV-it should be able to cope with NTSC and PAL no problem.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2007
  6. funman22

funman22 Member

Yeah thanks. my TV is quite new and is capable of NTSC. Will burn all my NTSC games now thanks.