1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 slim v12 backup online problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by andeebear, Feb 1, 2005.

1. andeebear

andeebear Member

Hi, sorry for bothering but I couldn't seem to find this anywhere when I searched the thread. I found some but they seem to be no help to me but it may help others (just not me). Okay, let me explain my problem. (Currently using a DMS4 LITE 1.1 toxin)

Problem: I did the following from this website http://www.ps2nfo.com/on-line.html. When I burned the Disc ID Util. to a CD-R and then popped it in my ps2. The screen pops up with the "insert disc then press x" and when I popped in the real DVD disc it wouldn't work. I press X so many times and it still says the ID(error): 000 000 000 000 to all of it. All of the titles have 000 000 000 000 and no numbers. I don't know what I did wrong... I put in the util. disc then opened the ps2 then popped in the real disc then press X and yet it still shows 000 000 000 000 as the ID. I pressed it continously. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

2. dolittle

dolittle Member

if your dnas id disc is loading up you should be good to go. are you useing the original game to get the i d from? once you load up id disc or dvd i use the dvd ver.but once it loads just switch dvd as you normally would put game in push x you will get the numbers, do this several times to make sure you get the same numbers.

3. andeebear

andeebear Member

"if your dnas id disc is loading up you should be good to go. are you useing the original game to get the i d from? once you load up id disc or dvd i use the dvd ver.but once it loads just switch dvd as you normally would put game in push x you will get the numbers, do this several times to make sure you get the same numbers. "

Dolittle... thanks for replying. The DNAS ID DISC loads up. I am using an original game(NOT BACKUP) I rented from *****(can't say). I don't use the DVD ver. I use the CD-R ver. (perhaps you can send me it and I can test it out, it would mean alot thanks!). When it loads up, I then switch the DVD game (real game) and press X. The numbers become 000 000 000 000 everytime I push X. It won't pop up the ID for some reason. Is it that I need to use a DVD Disc ID UTIL. not a CD-R Disc ID Util.? If so can someone send me the DVD Disc ID Util. thanks in advance and for replying! It really means alot to me.