1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Slim V12 Disk loading methods for ps2 copies to work

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by therock11, Mar 3, 2005.

1. therock11

therock11 Member

i know the magic kx modchip is working, ps2 originals work and it bypasses the ps2 logo screen, i can get ps1 copies to work by holding the reset button for 1 second and it loads the ps1 copies, but i don't have a clue what to do or loading method to get the ps2 copy to work

2. JRoland

JRoland Member

The backup PS2 discs - how did you back them up? In other words, what software? Also, are they on CD's or 1:1 copies to blank DVD's?

3. RJJ2003

RJJ2003 Guest

does anyone know what is the best speed to use when you burn a PS2 DVD-ROM Game? if so please tell me thank you

4. chromdome

chromdome Member

I've made 8 backups that all work at my max speed of 4x on DVD+R TDK Media

5. jimmydkfc

jimmydkfc Member

i have a slimline ps2 and i had the muppet chip installed i think it is just a clone of the magic kx, mine wil boot ps2 backups with out any interaction, you just put the disk in and close the lid. But it will not boot ps1 games or region 1 dvds. i was told when i bought the chip to hold reset for 3 secs to switch the chip off.

6. therock11

therock11 Member

hold reset for 1 second at power up before the opening screen starts to load ps1 copies with your chip

7. jimmydkfc

jimmydkfc Member

Thanks

i have tried to do that but it just goes straight into the browser screen and says ps2 disk, i slect it and the screen goes black then returns to the browser screen.

8. RJJ2003

RJJ2003 Guest

hello all ..does anyone know how to burn gran turismo 4 for the ps2 if so can you please tell me thank you