1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 Soft mod help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by ironmaid, Feb 3, 2008.

1. ironmaid

ironmaid Member

alright well I am gonna get a hold of a gameshark new version idk if that helps for ps2 soft modding I wanna find the cheapiest way but I don't wanna order stuff I just wanna but it so is gameshark good enough becuase I have a sony blank dvd-r 4Gb or higher idk and maybe I can get a hold of a jump drive idk but I jsut wanna get mainley emulaters like snes and n64 and ps1 well ps1 might be backup but idk but I wanna know is there a diffrence between action replay and a gameshark remember backups I might consider I'm mainley doing this for emus thankyou please respond bye

2. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

If this is the way you want to go then AR Max is better. From what I understand the gameshark has more issues and harder to do.
    Personally you are just better off to go with Swap Magic if you don't want to spend much and use fliptop,slidecard,Swap Tool Pro or tape and tissue method depending upon which version PS2 you have.
    Do a search here for Ar max exploit on PS2. Ar Max is still supported but from what I understand the Gameshark won't be or for much longer.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2008