1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Softmod

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by biki123, Jul 20, 2012.

1. biki123

biki123 Member

I have bought a new 007 Agent Under Fire NTSC for installing FMCB to my PS2. But the game was stolen from me. But I have already backup the game in pc. So now how will install FMCB in PS2 using that backup ?

2. Memnock

Memnock Active member

It has to be an original copy. If you could get the back up to boot you wouldn't even need the game, because you could boot a FMCB install disc as well.

3. biki123

biki123 Member

I thought to make two copies of 007 agent under fire . First one without modifying driving through which I can boot and other one with driving.elf replaced with ulaunch which I can swap later when I get the second level. So will this method work

4. biki123

biki123 Member

Reply me me otherwise I have to say this site is unnecessary.

5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

because your that important and people need to reply to you ASAP that will you call this site "unnecessary" ? had an answer for your situation but because of your "tittyness" your not getting one off me, patience is a virtue, learn that and i bet your under 16

6. keebles

keebles Regular member

You have to use the ORIGINAL to get the ps2 to boot up the game. The ps2 checks the drive to see if the disc is legit before it will boot. Once the game is booted, follow the steps on http://freemcboot.info/swap.html. Swapping the official disc for the burned one tricks the ps2 into thinking the legit disc is still in the disc drive and will play it( just like with the original play-station 1)

7. imnomyth

imnomyth Member

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  8. biki123

biki123 Member

I dont post that reply. I may think someone has hacked my email. And sorry for that.