1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Sound problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by BigJerry, Jan 24, 2005.

1. BigJerry

BigJerry Member

This problem started three days ago. I was playing game and suddenly there were interruption in sound, that means that the sounds went off for a split of second. Next day it was ok, but today it started again and it is doing even when I'm in system browser and in PS isn't any dvd.
    Anyone knows what can be a problem?

Help, please

2. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

Check the AV connection on the TV or try getting a new AV cable

3. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

The Same Happened To Me, Only If Was Funny Lines Going Down The Screen. Your Best Bet To fixing the problem is buying a scart lead. If you look in Argos, there are some for £3. Or If You want, there is one at £7 in Game which I bought. VERY High Quality, you sure notice the difference

-Mike

4. BigJerry

BigJerry Member

Tahnks. I will buy something like that. But I'm from Czech rep. so I have to find something here

5. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

if you have a home theatre system with a optical in you can just hook it up to there. You will get the cleanest sound and wont need a new video cable.

6. BigJerry

BigJerry Member

Yes I know, but unfortunately don't have a home theatre

7. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

I would just grab a new cable then. You can get the one with a svideo end AND the yellow rca end as well as the 2 sterio ends for about $10 - $15. I bought mine 4 years ago for my PS1 for only $9.99. But I think they went up when the ps2 came out. Lucky mine works for that too.