1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 - Swap key 2 for Complete dummy!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Skidmarks, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Skidmarks

Skidmarks Member

Hiya...

I've been looking round for information on these Swap keys for the past few weeks and finally come accross some decent advice on here. Sadly I'm struggling to make sense of a lot of it and was hoping someone could put it in as simple to understand mode for me.

I have one of the black ps2 slimline models with a flip lid and gather from here that Swap keys would be the best way to go. Could I ask for a step by step process of what to look for, what to do and how it all works please? Also, I read somewhere along the way that when swapping discs - Swap magic to backup - the spindle carries on spinning around. Wouldn't this cause damage to the machine itself? Or is that a false statement as well?

I don't think I've ever been so confused for a long time!!!

Not too sure of the exact model but will add it to the post tomorow. It's a UK one though if that's any help for now.

Cheers folks

2. Skidmarks

Skidmarks Member

One more thing...

I just read that you caan load a back up game using an Action Replay dongle and no modding or swap tools of any sort. Is there ny truth in this?

Lastly the model of my ps2 slim is SCPH-77003

Thanks again!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2007