1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 Swap Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by snyper, Sep 1, 2004.

1. snyper

snyper Member

I purchased and have been very frustrated with the Swap Magic CD 3.2 version. I come here looking for ideas. I purchased a cd based ps2 game (Tennis). But I am not able to get the CD version of SM to work. Each time it just goes to Please Insert A PS2 formatted disk. I tried to do the memory card exploit, but I need the SM disk in order to do that. Which defeats the purpose. If anyone has -any- ideas or suggestions on how i can play a ps2 based cd game on my ps2 i would greatly appreciate it.

2. silversow

silversow Member

I have the same problem. Anyone know if Swap Magic is supposed to work with Japanese PS2's? I doesn't say anywhere on the official site if it does or doesn't.

3. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

this is common with a lot of ps2's, that's why cdloader was converted to dvd, try cleaning the lense, and adjusting the laser angle using the white cog at the back of the dvd drive, I would also suggest that you make an exploit disc, so that if you do get it to read the sm cd disc, you can load the exploit ot your mem card.