1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 thought

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by zerosouls, Dec 7, 2004.

1. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

hi i was wandering about 2 things really, first off i my room is currently in a basement not the best place very little carepting no dry wall no cealing and lots of dust if you leave something in a spot for a while. well i was wandering when im going to be using the swap magic discs and using the slide tool/card if it was wise to sorta cover the place where your tray cover was once in place so dust doesnt get in, i was thiking of using a piece of saram wrap and putting it over where the tray cover was and then hoping that dust wont get in to harm my ps2 inside. my second question is does your ps2 laser stop working at about 1/2 years? i guess ill have enoug money to buy a new one but this kinda sucks to me

2. gillies

gillies Regular member

first question i think you are probably the only one to know that. lol. if you cover the tray piece over how will you use your slide card? 2nd question your laser may crap out over 1/2 years or it could work for 10. geeees

3. hursty

hursty Active member

why dont you make your room into one of those like michael "the weirdo" jackson did,and turn it into a bubble!!!!

4. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

lol! ya i dont think it's going to matter im going to be moving up stairs now because this guy said i cant live in that basement, it sucks anyways if you dont put water in a little hole a strong nasty sewage smells comes up i dont think i want my baby around that envirotment (baby beings ps2)