1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 to mp4

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by speakerbo, Jun 7, 2007.

1. speakerbo

speakerbo Member

I was wondering, since there is a way to copy ps2 games, could you possibly convert the .iso games to mp4? I want to be able to play ps2 backup games on my ps3 with out doing anything involving wires, cutting, or taking apart. I paid $648 for the thing after all taxes, the thing better be able to play ps2 backups out of the box! I also thought, that maybe putting linux on it might make this process easier. My ultimate goal is to be able to play my ps2 backups from a dvd instead of my harddrive, but if i have to settle for my harddrive for now i will. Any advice will be appreciated, but if you mention anything about using a swap magic or anything else that involves taking my priced possession apart, i'll be a little irked! Thanks for any help.

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

huh??? Mp4? no mp4 is a movie format..

3. speakerbo

speakerbo Member

ok, like i said, i'm not the most experienced in this stuff. I just want to be able to play my ps2 backup on a ps3 without taking it apart or doing anything to void the warranty. So i'm just asking for ideas, or links to something that explain how to do it.