1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 to VGA

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ukgtitch, Mar 4, 2007.

1. ukgtitch

ukgtitch Member

I have a nice 21" HDTV widescreen PC monitor i'm currently using and then for my PS2 i have a 14" CRT block of a TV that i use for my PS2, the quality is pretty crap as you can imagine.

I know there are ways to connect your PS2 to your PC Monitor through switch boxs, but these cost around £40($80) ish..

I've seen a cable, but i'm just wondering if this will do the trick, but i'm not sure if this is just a one way thing, putting VGA onto a TV, or the other way around.

(http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170085200217)

If this isn't the cable i need, can anybody advise me into buying something that will help me with what i need.. but not something that costs over the odds, thanks.

2. ukgtitch

ukgtitch Member

It also has DVI and a HDTV slot, i don't know if ps2 supports HDTV but thats not what im looking for.

I just want to connect my ps2 up to my monitor through either VGA or DVI, thanks.

3. simmo2302

simmo2302 Regular member

just found this, dunno if it works, but says stuff about PS2 in high def.

worth a look at ???

4. ukgtitch

ukgtitch Member

Nice, thanks, looks good, but i'm really looking for a DVI or VGA version if you can? thankyou again!

5. steimy

steimy Active member