1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 USB keyboard/mouse issue

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jk323, Oct 18, 2003.

1. jk323

jk323 Guest

just recently bought a ps/2 to usb converter so i can use my ps/2 keyboard and mouse on my playstation with tony hawk pro skater 4 but for some reason it wont recognize it on mine but on friends it does is this an issue with my playstation 2 usb port ? or do i have to upgrade usb version anyone ever tried using a non playstation2 compatible keyboard on a ps2 system?

2. jk323

jk323 Guest

ANYONE PLEASE?!?!?!? will any usb keyboard or mouse work with the ps2?

3. jk323

jk323 Guest

there must be at least one of u on this forum that uses a usb keyboard or mouse for the ps2 will anyone kindly tell me if any usb keyboard or mouse works with the usb plug?

4. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

What version is your PS2.

5. jk323

jk323 Guest

v7 ps2 tdk dvd-r,fujifilm dvd+r,and memorex 4x dvd+r swap magic discs w/ slide card nec nd-1300a burner

6. jk323

jk323 Guest

anyone!?

7. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

I have a Compaq USB keyboard and the PS2 does not detect it. Maybe you have to buy the Playstation 2 keyboard. I don't think that Sony is that foolish

8. jk323

jk323 Guest

damn

9. WEStar

WEStar Active member

I've tried a packard bell USB keyboard and it worked on my ps2. Check the driver versions in your friends and you ps2 see if they are the same. If they are the same then try buying a USB keyboard to test if it work. I'm already assuming you tried both USB ports.