1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 V9 + Matrix Infinity + HDD

Discussion in 'PS2' started by n3oNx, Nov 17, 2004.

1. n3oNx

n3oNx Member

Hi. This is my first post in this forum. I hope you don't mind the newbie questions. After reading some posts in here I still didn't understand some things.

First of all: How do I copy games from the Disc to the HDD? Do I copy the entire disc to a folder or I need to do something more?

Second: Having this modchip do I need a HDD loader anyway or does the modchip does the work by itself? If I need a HDD loader, what's the best outhere and how do I copy it to my memory card?

Third and last: If someone could do a DIY how to do all the things above I (and I guess a lot more people) would be very greatfull.

Thanks a lot. :)

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

1. you need a program like hd loader. you boot it in your ps2, then insert the game you want to copy to your hd
    2. no, with that modchip the only thing you need is a dvd burner to burn games

3. n3oNx

n3oNx Member

Thanks for the quick reply. One thing I would like to ask (I forgot this one), is it possible to copy the games to the HDD directly from a PC, or by other words, I connect the HDD to my PC and then copy the DVD from the PC?

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

yes, but i haven't done it. i think the program is called winhip.