1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 version scph-39001/N & swap magic 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Moniluve, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Moniluve

Moniluve Member

i am having trouble. when i load the swap magic disc and never displays "insert disc". it displays "swap magic3" then it displays load program, video mode: normal. when i push x it clicks off then comes back to the same screen. Do i have the correct version or am i missing a step? Please help me, i am very new at this.

2. flyersman

flyersman Regular member

You are using the cd version of swap magic. Since its the cd version it wont say insert disc. when you see that screen do your swap method put in your backed up game and press load program

3. Moniluve

Moniluve Member

actually, i have 2 discs, one cd and the other dvd, and the dvd is the one that i am using. i tried the cd disc just for the heck of it and it does the same thing. still displays "load program". additionally, i used the dvd disc, used the slide tool, then it displays in a blue " not a valid PS2 disc.

4. XtraZero

XtraZero Regular member

I get the same message. My friend says he just copies the games straight without any patching, and he uses swap magic. I'm not sure what to do here. I can't get Budokai 3 or ICO to work, I realize Budokai 3 needs patching, but the error I'm getting I'm pretty sure isn't because I didn't patch it. SwapMagic won't even boot the discs. I did NOT use addzer0. Was I supposed to? ARG so confused >_<