1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by MUNKYEARS, Apr 12, 2007.

1. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

i did not know which catergorie to put this under but i have combined the ps2 with the xbox now them both are in the same case using the multiple hard drive case i got my freinds at school to cut a seperate drive case for it its huge but its funny i had to re paint it as well i shall post some pics up soon as i get my cam bak

2. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

sorry for all the useless threads i make up

3. corn

corn Guest

You could put this in a blog.

4. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

post a pic i would like to see that

5. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Wow, that sounds pretty cool. It would be a psbox. I would also like to see a pic if you could get one.

6. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

One DVD drive? That would be pretty cool. I would be nice if we could get a pic.

7. handsom

handsom Regular member

There's no physical way he's using ONE dvd drive for both of them, you couldn't make that work because they use such completely different firmwares. Sounds like he bascially took the innards of both, and tossed them into a slightly larger case.

I guess that's cool, but I'm a little skeptical because I've done a fair number of hardware and case mods on various items. I've seen a few 'combo projects' before, and I'll be honest if this thing looks decent it'll be a first. But then again, there's a first time for everything, so by all means. And either way, it's always fun diggin' into your hardware and seeing what you can do with it, you know?