1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 YPbPr VGA Box

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lvnsuede, May 4, 2003.

1. lvnsuede

lvnsuede Member

Hey I really need some help here. I had the unfortunate situation of buying the original stupid, terrible quality Redant PS2 VGA Box. Basically I'm used to component video on my 27 Inch flat tv, and when I tried out this *original* VGA box it looked worse than normal A/V input.

Now theres a new PS2 YPbPr VGA Box out. (http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=0&products_id=274&) What I'm wondering is:
    a) Does anyone have this and if so is the quality CLOSE to normal component video display?
    b) Does anyone know of a cheaper place to buy this exact product?

Thanks in advance for any help guys :)

2. L-dubb

L-dubb Regular member

Well its made by the same people Who made the old one. It sounds good but then again so did the other one. I have that old one too and It did suck ALOT!! Just try it out and if you dont like it sell it to some one!!

3. lvnsuede

lvnsuede Member

Thanks for the reply, but after all the modding and importing I dont have the money for a buy that I'm not sure of. I do have a $40 credit at Gamestop, but a hell of a lotta good that does me in this situation.

Anyone else have any help for me? I did a search through the messages on this board and came up with practically nothing. This is the only board I know about to ask questions like this; and Lik-Sang has no user product reviews.

Also I mailed Lik-Sang about it but they haven't gotten back to me.

ANYONE?

4. lvnsuede

lvnsuede Member

bump, no one can help?

5. lvnsuede

lvnsuede Member

Anyone know of another board, where they might know the answer to my problem? Thanks for any response.

6. lvnsuede

lvnsuede Member

ttt, no one knows anything about this?