1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by joeg, Feb 3, 2004.

1. joeg

joeg Guest

i try to down load the new mafia game
    with dvd decryter it did not work
    what did i do wrong

2. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold] u cant download games with dvd decrypter. do u mean your tryin to burn he game mafia usin dvd decrypter?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]ps2 v7
    magic 3.1
    sony DVD-+RW DW-U12A
    TDK & Verbatim dvd-r[/small]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2004
  3. joeg

joeg Guest

yes sorry i burned it.
    ot did not work

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

well 1st dont talk about dl games here... 2nd dvd decrypt DONT dl games... as for burning it dude you just wasted over 3GB of space and dl :\... overall great games bit short tho... toke me 15 hours to beat it... beated it 6 times already on pc... ps the final thing dont come here asking how to burn games that you dl we are not here to help you burn dl games... we help with backups that you make from your own games that you pay money for.. besides mafia is a great game it worth the money...

5. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold]Cyprien: i think he meant to say he was tryin to burn the game with dvd decrypter not downloadin it. he's probably very new to these kind of stuff so he doesnt know much so giv him a break. and u dont have to blah, blah, blah, blah, and blah eveytime you see someone post about downloaded stuff. just tell them its against the forum rules to post about piracy stuff. u dont need to giv them a lecture everytime, like ur his mom or whatever. you might just make them think afterdawn is just a full of shit and they will never go to the site again.
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]ps2 v7
    magic 3.1
    sony DVD-+RW DW-U12A
    TDK & Verbatim dvd-r[/small]

6. joeg

joeg Guest

did you buy it

7. joeg

joeg Guest

sorry it won't happen again.
    thank stunn611

8. joeg

joeg Guest

i just ant to know what i did wrong
    that's all

9. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

ill give a "lecture" if i want to... thank you very much and yes i DID buy it... i order it from lik-sang... dont talk about piracy ok?...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]my love has left me... im all alone again... without you my love... i would just die :([/small]

10. joeg

joeg Guest

i just want to see what i did wrong

11. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!

2. Consider an appropriate forum before posting your question -- look at the forum descriptions on the main forum page first.

3. Post your question only once! Don't cross-post your questions to multiple forums!

4. Don't just ask questions and leave the forum after you've received an answer, try to contribute something as well.

5. -> PIRACY AND LINKING TO PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS <-

6. No foul language.

7. Describe your problem specifically -- including the thread topic, because this helps people who are willing to answer to you.

8. Don't reply with an off-topic comment/question -- instead start a new thread.

9. No ALL CAPS MESSAGES or you will be banned (you know, turn the caps lock off before you type anything).

10. Don't post your email address to the forums! Spambots love dumb forum users who post their email addresses to public sites and grab those addresses and you will soon discover the wonders of penis enlargement kits and other really useful products posted daily to your inbox.

11. Don't abuse private messages -- if your post CAN be posted to public forums, POST IT to public forums. Some of our knowledgeable members receive hundreds of private messages daily and might abandon the site if asking questions through private messages continues.

12. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we'll negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

--==>> IF YOU VIOLATE THESE RULES, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY <<==--

read number 5

12. joeg

joeg Guest

13. joeg

joeg Guest

how do i update with out logging off what do i do