1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lilchile, Dec 29, 2004.

1. lilchile

lilchile Guest

can someone what is wrong with my ps2 becaue its not reading anything and i even used at lenser cleaner and its not even reading that either.

so if someone knows can you tell me what might be the problem.
    thank you

2. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

If you cleaned your ps2 and it still isnt working then you should probably call the number if there is one on the back of the ps2 or send it back and have them repair it. I dont think anybody that hasnt looked at it can tell you what is wrong. I hope that i helped you.

pe@ce

3. lilchile

lilchile Guest

thanks man....u really helped me because i didnt know what i could do and i didnt know that they would help me

thanks

4. Ag3ntNe0

Ag3ntNe0 Guest

It is really simple to repair your ps2 yourself. The only thing difficult about it is making sure you dont yank out the ribbon cable while taking it apart. Once open clean the lens with some rubbing alchohol. Turn the white dial a few clicks also.
    /\ /\ /\ \ /
    / \ / \ / \ \/
    / \ / \ /____\ /\
    / \/ \ / \ / \
    D R I V E
    Corrupted my memory cards
    Thanks Datel

5. xshredx

xshredx Regular member

I really think that if you're still under warranty, just leave it into the hands of Sony. Yeah, its more convenient fixing the PS2 yourself, not having to mail it, but if you're not confident with going under the hood then I wouldn't risk it.