1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2bbdb2k.RAR password

Discussion in 'PS2' started by lainle, Sep 27, 2004.

1. lainle

lainle Member

i've just downloaded the ps2 boot disc but when i try to run it it ask's for "ps2bbdb2k.RAR password" which on the read file say's i can get it from http://www.SeeMoreGreen.net but this link isn't valid can anyone help? please

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what exactly is it that you downloaded?

3. lainle

lainle Member

it was a file from "winmx" PS2 Boot Disc which has a file "ps2bbdb2k RAR Archive" which needs a password there was a read me file to which says
    *******************************~NOTE~*********************************
    SITE PASSWORD AND BETA BOOT DISC PASSWORD <<ARE>> DIFFERENT!!! DUE TO
    THE SMALL AMOUNT OF HELP WE GET, WE MUST HELP SUPPORT OUR BANDWIDTH
    NEEDS AND THAT'S WHY WE DO THIS, WE'RE SORRY, BUT OUR JOBS JUST DON'T
    PAY ENOUGH TO SIMPLY PAY FOR OUR SITE REQUIREMENTS.
    *******************************~NOTE~*********************************

How to get the RAR Password

Follow the simple instructions below to gain the ps2bbdb2k.RAR password
    to the PS2 Beta Boot Disc Build 2000.

1. Goto http://www.SeeMoreGreen.net then click on the banner at the TOP of the page. A new page will now popup.

2. Pick any 6 numbers under "Step One: Join" by clicking them in the purple square. Enter your e-mail in the space next to the purple square (use your REAL E-mail!) Click on the yellow "Next" arrow. You'll be brought to another page.

3. Scroll down this page until you get to the form at the bottom. Fill out this form and make sure your REAL E-mail is entered. After you have entered the needed info, click on the gray "SUBMIT" button. You'll be brought to another page, just scroll down and click the gray "NEXT" button.

4. Now you will be getting an e-mail from the company. Check your e-mail and you will find a "Confirm E-mail". Follow the instructions in the Confirm E-mail. Sometimes the Confirm e-mail takes a while to get to you, don't worry, it'll get there.

5. The password to the ps2bbdb2k.RAR file is the 6th word after you login to your account for the first time.

-=How to install Beta Boot Disc Build=-

After you unrar the ps2bbdb2k.bin and ps2bbdb2k.cue from ps2bbdb2k.rar, burn the ps2bbdb2k.bin to a blank CD-R. You do this by using either Disc Juggler or Nero and load the ps2bbdb2k.cue. Once you have the boot disc burned, pop your boot disc in your PS2. The PS2 will then request that you put in a "UT_2000" cd. This is any of your burned PS2 games that you can download from http://www.PS2Warez.net. Enjoy!"

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

That part sounds fishy.

5. AngeloE9

AngeloE9 Guest

Could you plz let me know if you ge this thing to work.
    Thnx

6. Wagz

Wagz Regular member

If it's just a password protected RAR file you can donwnload programs that crack the password at suprnova. It takes a little while since it does a brute force attack, but it should get the job done.

7. ev1l

ev1l Guest

ps2 boot dise won't even read your ps2 unless u buy the real swap magic boot dise how would you sony read it in the first place

8. nitro_boy

nitro_boy Member

if any one can tell me when the web site is back up
    (http://www.SeeMoreGreen.net) or knows the password
    pls email me at acidurn@hotmail.com