1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2cdr mercenaries download

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by wali06, Mar 2, 2005.

1. wali06

wali06 Guest

can some help i downloaded ps2cdr mercenaries playground of destruction usa ps2 genius rar an when i open it get is not in a bin or in iso in in a flie like gen-mer.oo1 etc. what am i to do combin them or what help

2. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

Good luck with this one. You're not giving us enough info, and your typing or english is really bad and hard to understand.

3. Manh

Manh Regular member

its right, what you're saying is hard to understand, but i will think that what u saying is u didnt get a bin or iso file but u got a mer.001 file. so what u have to do is combine these files and make them into an iso file, what u can try is run MS-DOS (run --> cmd)
    and type COPY/B merc.xx + merc.xx merc.iso
    (add all the files u got). try that

4. wali06

wali06 Guest

my bad this is what i mean that i have a downloaded game file that is not in an iso or bin file its like this-tenshu 001 File and it is 21 of them how do make this into a image file

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

its sad when pirates dont know what to do with their pirated material. Open the .001 file with winrar again.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

Yeah, you won't get much help when you start out with "i just downloaded" or "i just rented" seeing that making a backup of either is illegal. Why don't people get that yet and just not mention where they got it? Just tell us the problem, i am sure 80% of the people here will already know you downloaded it but the type of file that it is.

7. wali06

wali06 Guest

after opening file 001 what next sorry im new

8. jangalang

jangalang Member

Its actually a winrar file. If you dont already have winrar then download it. Then right click on the .001 file and go to open with. Then when the new window opens up select open with winrar. Then once winrar opens you will probably see a .iso file. Just right click on the file and go to extract to folder or whatever its called (cant remember). It will automatically go through all 21 or however many files are in the folder named .001 - .021.