1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2cover.com scam

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mobusx, Mar 22, 2005.

1. mobusx

mobusx Member

Am I the only one who has been scammed by them recently? If anyone knows thier address or a telephone number, could you please share it? BBB requires it, or so Ive read, to do any legal action against them. (I need a refund ASAP) Ive paid for express delivery and a month goes by no hide or hair of the item or them. I replied to thier email address and someone writes back, with HORRIBLE basic writing skills, that the order has been delayed and they will notify me when item is shipped. A respectable company would initially email thier own customers when an item is going to be delayed, not let them hanging. Sent another email to them asking for a refund and they answered by saying they will let me know when they are ready to refund me. What an atrocious company. Anyway, anyone know of thier phone number or address?

2. pro`noob

pro`noob Regular member

give up u wont see your money back by the sound of it

3. mobusx

mobusx Member

...I never give up. Worst case scenario is it will take a lot of time. Its not about the money at this point.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

went to their site and it really looks legit. Most of those internet mod shops never put up their phone numbers. I know i got some stuff from Xmodd.com and had to email them a few times about it, it took 3 weeks because they were out of the chip i wanted but they did get it to me and answered my emails. Good luck.

If you need mod stuff check out http://www.clearxbox.com
    i got my swap magic there and they had it to me in 2-3 days.

5. keras

keras Regular member

I can vouch for clearxbox.com, I got my stuff within a week from them