1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2Cover.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DrisDro, Jan 10, 2004.

1. DrisDro

DrisDro Member

i know lots of you have had a bad experience with this site but i ordered my ps2cover and a copy of breaker pro and swap magic 3.0 and it arrived within a week and a half of ordering it, i'm very surprised that it did considering what i've read about there site on this forum, maybe they got word of all the bad reviews and are bustin there ass finally, lol probly not i think i just got lucky ;)

2. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

yeah same here. it also might be location, but then again i live in texas and they delivered from Canada.

3. Mudshark

Mudshark Member

I am beginning to think there is no honest place to buy a flip top. I ordered from Baysoftgames. The following day I received a email saying they would ship it soon. 2 weeks went by and nothing so I emailed them asking where it was,nothing, so after 4 hours I emailed them telling them to cancell my order and refund my money. Then they replied saying it had been shipped. 1 week passed and nothing. to make a long story short never did get the flip top but did get my money back. Then I ordered from PS2Cover.com they shipped it right away. But I got a blue one instead of black and it was not modified for a V9 like they said it would be. I got it installed and it doesn't let the tray closed correct, I have to put my finger under the tray and push up just a little to let it clear the flip lid. I am now going to try and back up my games so maybe the above will seem like nothing. Thanks everyone this is a great forum.

4. loumicky

loumicky Member

took only 10 days for mine to arrive and mine came from honk kong to uk so not to bad all things considering

5. derek1965

derek1965 Guest

i had the same problem with the tray not closing fully so i filed a small bit from where the top pivots and also had to fine tune the screws securing it underneath .... well just the one screw by about half a turn or so, tray works fine now, but i still have a noise from the flip top ..... which is cured if you put a small weight on it, so i can live with that.

6. loumicky

loumicky Member

same problem here with the lid all i do is put a spindle of cds on top of lid and it works fine not perfect but better than before as had no lid on at all before

7. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

yeah thats all i did, was put something a little weighty on top on the cover and the sound goes away. Not too bad for the price of freedom.

8. punx777

punx777 Regular member

yes, i had the same prob of it not closing down enuff, what i did, was took an old cd, u can cut it down to a small size if youd like....... break off the plastic ring in the flip top that holds the magnet piece, get some glue and glue the cd(or plastic piece, ect.) in, then glue the ring back on, where it should have been, works perfectly for me :D..... ive had minamal problems and it didnt take long to recieve my cover YAY.

9. Jaster02

Jaster02 Member

damn straight i just ordered the new swap magic 3.2 and it took a week to get here. So i cant say i am having a bad experience with ps2cover.com. So far its been a good one.