1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2cover flip lid

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Atom_224, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Atom_224

Atom_224 Member

received my flip top for the new ps2 today. installed in about 15 minutes. A little harder than the old ps2 case but not much. It works just fine. Works with dvdloader also for the tricky games. My only gripes are: 1. it took over a month to get here when ordered by ps2cover dot com. VERY slow imo. 2. The case although it matches the case color perfectly, is made of a less rigid plastic. This means that if you just grab the flip top to lift it, the plastic pieces let off the sensor and the damn thing knows the door was opened. This defeats the whole point of the flip top. So when you open the flip top, you must hold down the rest of the lid at about the 10 o'clock position and the 6 o'clock position to keep the sensors happy. Very easy to do but would not be necessary if they had used more sturdy plastic. All in all, a great nomodchip solution for playing backups and not voiding your warranty.

hope this helps,

Atom

2. jibbly

jibbly Member

just be happy it works...had to toss my pstwo and buy a new one!