1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2ownz is gay

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by L-Burna, Aug 8, 2004.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

They are some fucked up peeps.I just went to there site and they banned me (no I didn't do anything stupid as spam on there forums,or post at all).I only went there to get certain files.Anyways they can go fusk themselves for all I care.They say they are the best PS2 site out,but they aint shit since they can't put nothing out everybody else makes the programs and everything.I haven't seen PS2ownz put a program out since I been there.If you get banned from PS2ownz.com you aint missing anything.

2. john179

john179 Active member

I wonder if it is a fault with there site as i have just tried to have a look around on there site and iam banned.I have never visited this site before and got a message to contact the adminstrator.
    I must be in the bad books to but i did not say a word honest.
    John179

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Well it is fixed now,but I was having a bad day to be honest.I didn't do anything wrong so it was a flaw in the site or something like that.The site is suppose to be about console backup,but it doesn't matter since it is fixed now.If you are into PS2 this site makes a difference.If you stick with this site afterdawn and PS2ownz you will know pretty much all there is to know on the PS2 side,along with other links to other sites.

4. john179

john179 Active member

It might be working for you but not for me but as i don't use this site its not a problem.

John179

5. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

They do seem to have some strange policies there. Odd that you must register to view the forums now, they make PS2 support files/software available but will ban you if you try to get any. They also seem to purge their forums out from time to time and start all over basically throwing away lots of useful knowledge.

6. john179

john179 Active member

They probably want you to register to get there claws in to you and get a bit of your hard earned brass.No for me my friend AD suits my needs fine.I have tried a few forums over the years and still use a couple of others on the odd ocassion.But AD is the No1 forum for me becuase the members here are all great to chat with.The knowledge all the members share at this forum we could open tech lines.But it is free becuase we all want to help each other and the everyone here is great.The knowledge we share on this forum never gets thrown away and that's the Beauty of AD.
    John179

7. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

bleh they ARE gay... always copy from OTHER sites.. i remmeber in the old days... when that site was great... now its just bunch of asses trying to make themselfs better then others... i myself know more stuff about ps2 then they will ever know... and thats including ps2 hacking... the only member i still respect there is GMO...

heres sample of stupidity in ps2ownz

http://www.ps2-scene.org/ posted this article about a new prog for ps2 called FAPlink....

later on ps2ownz posted something ELSE in the news...

now... ps2ownz MESSED with the codes of the FAPLink they "leak"(stole) it before its been tested....

later on that day wank3rs posted about it...

after that what been said by wank3rs... ps2ownz posted the "real" version of FAPLink.. BUT AGAIN removed the support files...

after that ps2-scene posted the news BUT in a diffrent matter...

this porves that they ARE gay and messing with other peoples work... and "claim" that they are good at what they do... well they ARE good at stealing so i guess this proves them more or less right come to think of it...

p.s. sorry if this is LONG lol...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    need help?... click... >>>>>> http://tinyurl.com/43d2q <<<<< must have mirc installed to work....[/small]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2004
  8. john179

john179 Active member

Good for you mate but don't go shouting it about as ps2ownz may ask for your services.

John179

9. andmerr

andmerr Guest

thought i'd have a look for myself, see what you mean i got this answer

quote from the notice board:

Sorry, registration has been temporarily disabled. Do NOT mail us asking when it will be back as all e-mail to us includes your IP address! Anyone found mailing us regarding this matter will simply get an IP BAN from our Web sites and will no longer be able to access even our site news page. You have been warned!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2004
  10. xiaNaix

xiaNaix Member

Don't waste your time. Numerous people have been banned from there just for posting on other forums. Seems the Ownz boys only like you if you bow down. For the record, we welcome everyone over at ps2-scene.org ;)

11. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

wow man THE admin of ps2-scene came all way down here to say hello... really nice man... another piont to ps2-scene ^_^...

12. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I just checked out that site and man...they got tons of info. Ill be a lurker their.

13. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

ps2-scene got some nice code hacking forum i like it ^_^...

14. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Yeah, they banned me for no reason. Screw em, i got everything i needed.

15. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

If you can remember this PS2ownz also put out a hdloader which was bullshit.I have been banned from PS2ownz irc channel and the site now.They really are not that great to be banning everyone since like Cyprien said earlier they get all there stuff from other people.I also like looking at code hacking which is also helpfull.I aint worried about PS2ownz,but I will look further into PS2-scene.org since they seemed to have there shit together it seems like.

16. shaedow

shaedow Member

L-Burna, you seem to be an ass first you mention how much of a waste pswownz.com is then you say how a person will know everything if they stick to afterdawn and PS2ownz. Make up your miond. was your first post on because you were trying to get back at ps2 if so your a real ass. If not your a confuzed ass. either way I guess your an ass.

17. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey Shaedow fusk you first of all I started the thread that PS2ownz is gay.If that gives you any hint that I don't like PS2ownz then you must be a dumbass.If you are in for sucking dick from mods off PS2ownz go ahead and be my guest,because you will never learn anything off PS2ownz if you don't stick to there site.I not only said they where gay,but they have put out other peoples work.If you are gonna take credit on something you should make it youself instead of messing with other peoples work that they actually should get credit for.If I am such a dumbass then why do I know more about the site than you.You haven't given any examples why the site is good or bad.The real ass is coming from a dumbass that can't follow the thread you stupid fusking bitch.Oh by the way Shaedow kiss my ass and you need to learn how to read more into peoples views.I know I said what I said about PS2ownz and Afterdawn and Afterdawn is the alot better than PS2ownz.If you notice anything on PS2ownz I never posted anything there that was usefull.It has always been here and I plan to stay here.If you want to ride on PS2ownz dick all your life go ahead and be my guest.The name Shaedow is even gay because you can't even spell your own nickname.I bet you more than your worth which probably aint shit in my oppinion that I have been on PS2ownz longer than you have.I know more about the site and there people there than you will ever know.I also don't like disrespect from little kids that want to be dick riding fags of PS2ownz.SO GO fusk YOURSELF SHAEDOW I never said anything about you until now and what do you know you just gave me reason to.If you can give me a reason to why I am ass then I can give you 5 reasons more on why you are just as much as an ass as me.

18. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Oh another thing is that I actually think of people and there views.When I said stick with Afterdawn and PS2ownz.I meant that as for everyone that uses Afterdawn and PS2ownz,because I don't like them them,but I know alot of people that do use PS2ownz which is why I said that.This would be the answer to your question which still is a stupid question.When I said they steal other peoples work they take credit for someone that has worked on a program based for the PS2.When I said you where a dumbass I meant that you where a dumbass.I would keep going,but I am just giving you a hint on how to read.Oh another thing is that I don't kiss ass Shaedow which is why I am different than you.If you want to kiss ass for PS2ownz than you are on the wrong site.

19. shaedow

shaedow Member

L-Burna, I dont expect you to kiss ass. I actually like people that like to rock the boat. You should have stuck to your orginal answer and added if you people wnat ot continue going to site that rips other people work off then great you will learn alot from the hard work of others and not from their effert. I now understand what you were trying to say and agree with you they are the biggest rip off artists around. Glad you brought it up too bad you confused me and maybe a few others with your second reply but you were right on none the less.

20. 9HomerS9

9HomerS9 Member

LOL, EVERY forum seems to HATE ownz forums!

Its an ABSOLUTE joke forum.

If anyone needs to know ANYTHING about the PS2 modchip
    and basic scene, then check out - www.ps2-scene.org

They have EVERYTHING together, and know what they are
    talking about.

Full off nice people to!

Also, this is an excellent forum! I think i will hang
    around here now too!

Theres one problem though, ALL my usernames are - 9HomerSimpson9 but your not allowed your name that long here!

Anyway, is it possible for the Admin here too change
    my name from - 9HomerS9 too 9HomerSimpson9

Thanks and nice too be here - ;)

9HomerSimpson9