1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 1.60 Feature Disscussion.

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by anubis66, Mar 21, 2007.

1. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

2. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

Ok that's great. I was hoping that Sony would start getting these cool updates in.

One Question? Not a put down to Sony but what good is it to be able to background download and que your downloads if there isnt much in the PS store to get. Im basically waiting onstuff to come. I've purchased pretty much everythng worth getting( I shouldnt have to mention the free stuff) and I dont have much left to download except the PSP games. I hope they add more content more frequently

3. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

well, its still there. another feture i like is the option to not autostart the disk. this was a nessesity.

oh, and folding@home doesnt work. it never connects to the servers.

4. packman00

packman00 Regular member

I'm disappointed that you can't go back and forth between the game you're playing, and the XMB.

I'm not sure what you mean Anubis, Folding@Home is working fine fo me. It's a pretty cool application, hopefully one day it can help lead to some discoveries in Science. For anyone who has Folding@Home, I read of a "Foldathon" on ps3fanboy.com, on Sunday night from around 8-9 PM, leave your ps3 on until you wake up with folding running. It's a pretty cool concept, if anyone wants to try it, it'd be pretty cool.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007