1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 8001050F error code solutions.

Discussion in 'PS3' started by Kevin1002hp, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Kevin1002hp

Kevin1002hp Member

Hi. Dont mean to jump straight to it but i dont have a choice. Alright, i have a ps3(320gb fat). Suddenly one day out of the blue it refused to sign in to playstation network. It kept saying "an error has ocurred. you have been signed out of playstation network (8001050F)". It doesnt read even song cds, forget games. I got only one game ie gt5 and the free game ie sports championship. I was quite lazy, so even when the game used to be connected PSN i used to press the PS button and shutdown or power off. Do you think this is what caused it? Do you think i'm affected by the clock bug? I read it is worldwide bug and didnt use my ps3 for 3 months out of fear of damaging it. I can access internet using ps3 but PSN?:-(. Today i powered it and it showed the same old message. Anyway, people who get similar problems, can post their problems here and senior members may be able to solve our problems. And please dont say xbox is better. It is good but that is not the discussion.
    Let me know if i am violating any forum rules. And correct me wherever i have given info which you think might be incorrect
    Thanks for your time taken to read this(unless you just scrolled and you're reading this). You guys(afterdawn users) are awesome. Your advices are valuable. Thanks again.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. Kevin1002hp

Kevin1002hp Member

Thanks guys. Sony released a 4.40 update which solved the problems. Everyone please update your ps3 and have fun!