1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps3 and psp

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by pspsmudje, Mar 23, 2007.

1. pspsmudje

pspsmudje Member

Does anyone know how to get the two to pair ? When connected it asks for the psp firmware to be updated obviously as I'm running 3.03 OE-C. Has anyone any experience and would devhook work by emulating a sony firmware ?

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I know the main problem is your running the custom firmware. As far as running Devhook goes, well that might work unless theres some type of security on the PS3 that doesn't function when emulating firmware.

3. pspsmudje

pspsmudje Member

Thanks for the reply. Devhook seems a little complicated on the install process so i thought I'd ask first. Think I'll just have to get my hands dirty and see what happens.

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

No problem, if i had PS3 i could probably help you right away.

What are you trying to do, Remote Play?

5. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I too cant connect to remote play, Im using 3.03OE-C, when I connect it to the usb cable and try registering it, it says I dont have a psp connected

6. pspsmudje

pspsmudje Member

Yes

7. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

i got it to work by emulating 3.11 sony firmware, but i want to use remote play on CF. im at 3.03 oe-c CF and am willing to upgrade/downgrade to a Dark_aleX firmware if need be. help aprreciated thanks