1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 Bluetooth question

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by neverenuf, Apr 3, 2007.

1. neverenuf

neverenuf Member

Ok guys well just got my PS3 about a week ago and was wondering if anyone has tried this or knows the how to on this subject. I would like to play online and use my cell bluetooth headset with the ps3. I have the Motorola H700 and I registered it with the ps3. The earpice linked up fine but when I booted up the game it did not work. Am I doing somethig wrong or can this not be done. Also, the game I was tring this with was a ps2 game not sure if that would have anything to do with it. If this can not be done then why does it link up. All info on this would be great. Sorry if this is a dumb question or if this has already been answered but I did a search and came up empty. Thnx to all that help.

2. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Welcome to afterdawn. I have read that Bluetooth headsets do not work with PS2 games, so that is most likely your problem.

3. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

i have a problem with my headset. played motostorm and it worked great, played resistance: fall of man and i can hear other people, they just dont seem to hear me. bluetooth headset is named UNIVERSAL and i wanna know why this is happening. i go to accessory settings in ps3s xmb and i speak through and it works. i can see the bar going up when i speak. what could the problem be? help appreiated thanx

4. DBM_Bones

DBM_Bones Regular member

you do know you have to press L3 in RFOM to talk. unless your in a squad (only in team games)

also there is a mic config in RFOM, make sure the bar moves when you talk.

its in the multiplayer main screen.

I use a BT phone headset, and it works fine, problem is finding other ppl who have one.

5. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

yep, ive just used l3 to talk and it works fine. there was me screaming "HELLOOO" down my headset lol. thanks anyway.

6. game!boy

game!boy Guest

Mine does not work AT ALL! I have a Plantronics it says it is connected. The bar moves I just dont hear ANYONE.