1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps3 Brige

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by maton559, Feb 19, 2007.

1. maton559

maton559 Member

I'm trying to brige my ps3 to my pc's wirless network. The prob is that when i choose manually it reads my IP Address but it says there is an error while resolving the name with the server. If i put autodetect it does not even find the IP Add. Please Helpppp!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

hmmmm, let see... tried resetting our router? Try agian Autodetect. 1st reset the router wait till it syncs back up, then reset your ps3 and try auto detech again..

3. maton559

maton559 Member

yeah i tried that but it didnt work like this error would come up and go off like every two days but now i havnt been able to go on for about two weeks

4. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

tried changing channels on the router? Anything else on the router wirless? If not see if anything else will connect to the router? Also you tried resetting the PS3 back to default?

5. maton559

maton559 Member

well basically I have a wireless router in my main floor in my room i have a computer running on the wirless network. I bridged the connection between my computer and ps3. I know it works cuz it was workin before. Also i use linkys if thats a prob... And how do u change channels

6. maton559

maton559 Member

my computer also says that there was a name prob.