1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 emulation

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by xSupremex, Jul 3, 2007.

1. xSupremex

xSupremex Guest

I have a mac pro and i would like to be or help run a working ps3 emulation my spec are: a 64 bit intel xeon 8 core processors,250GB Serial ATA 7200-rpm hard drive, 8GB memory (667MHz DDR2 fully-buffered DIMM ECC),3x NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT graphics with 256MB memory, running os are Mac OS X v10.4 ,Windows Vista ultimate,Windows xp mce and red hat linux 7.2... If any one can help send me a e-mail at *edit by Jannejt | READ THE FORUM RULES* Also if anyone knows of beta testing let me know. Thx

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2007
  2. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

Ok first off no email poating thats a no no and second are you retared the ps2 emulator doesnt even work right yet plus didn't you see the ps3 cpu fastest thing..... i can tell u 1 thing tho by the 2050 we will have ps3 emulation and flying cars and talking kitchen stuff lol

3. oyo107

oyo107 Member

Yeah. Sorry, Slapper.

Go dish out 600 dollars and buy one.

4. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

reloadSE and oyo107 pretty much hit the nail on the head, leave it to a mac-addict with a beefy computer to want something for FREE that DOSENT EXIST and wont be working like reloadSE said for years if not decades. Go play some gba or n64 roms if you want a free game console, 6th gen consoles wont be emulated correctly for a long time to come not to mention the 7th gen which has just come out.

5. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

What an idiot:|