1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 game saves

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by DJGEOJOE, May 16, 2007.

1. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

What’s the deal? The only site I can find with PS3 game saves needs you to log in? One thread talks about it does not work, one said they are protected? What..what..what..Is this some attempt to sell some worthless game shark device to trade saved games or unlock stuff? There are some games that I just suck at and want to see the end. DENIED! AAAAGNT! Someone please explain the truth behind PS3 saved game files.

2. rj21

rj21 Regular member

3. rj21

rj21 Regular member

4. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

That’s the site I was talking about that wants you to log in to get the downloads. I can’t find any other sites with downloads that you DON’T HAVE TO LOG IN TO GET THEM! PS3gamesaves.net can log dees nut$ in their MFing mouth! (was that too harsh?) >:)

5. dpickett

dpickett Guest

6. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

The game downloads are on other sites that you have to downlaod some crap to get the file, again a worthless site.

7. dpickett

dpickett Guest

Okay, clearly you have never downloaded something from a "download site" like megaupload, the place where the guy who has the site i gave you used to host his save files.

Let me walk you through it.

1. Click the link i provided you.

2. Find the game save you would like to download. Lets use "Call of Duty 3 100% Completion"

3. Click the url located under that save you would like to use, in this case we want to click the link that is "http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NTYUCHAI"

4. That will open another window or tab depending on whatever web browser you are using. You are now are megaupload.com Near the top of the page, but not quite the top of the page is a text entry box with a picture next to it, for example, as i am explaining this to you i am also do it. For me it says in plain text "Please enter" and next to that are three letters that are kind of multicolored. Using the English language i can tell that FOR ME it says all together "Please Enter XDF" directly to the left of this phrase is that text entry box i spoke of earlier.

4b. Now I entered XDF exactly as it appears into the text entry box and clicked the little button that says "DOWNLOAD" directly to the right os the text entry box i just typed XDF into.

5. When you click "DOWNLOAD" a counter appears where the text, the text entry box, and the button was before counting down from 45 until it reaches "0" and then it says "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD"

6. After you click the button that says "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD" two things will happen, first a popup ad for megaupload will appear advertising their services, and also the standard File download window will appear asking you if you would like to "Open" "Save" or "Cancle"

7. Click "Save" and chose somewhere in your computer that you will remember where yo saved it to, i suggest that you save to the desktop.

I really don't think that you are that stupid, but JUST IN CASE, i did break this down for you. At any point if you do get lost and confused i do suggest that you simply place your Playstation 3, and any games you may own on ebay and turn off your parents computer.

8. rj21

rj21 Regular member

you dont need to login to gamesavs.net, u jusy click on the game that you want and then click the download link at the top of the page above the form, the form is only to report a problem with the files

9. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Dpickett “personal” insults are a sign of low intelligence, good luck with that. I sent an e-mail to gamecopyworld to update their site to include PS3 game saves (most likely will end up on consolecopyworld or something). I don’t like clicking on links that take you to a site that asks you to type something that sends a popup and hopefully a download box while you wait, that’s bul$hit handed on a silver platter straight from the man! I am just surprised that PS3 game saves are so rare and so many are trying to capitalize on something that should be free and not a haste to obtain. You like clicking on crap and waiting for boxes to pop up while a trojan is downloading to your PC, fine download all the game saves and put them in a zip file and make a torrent, stick in your little txt file with some props and then you will be a hero! If you don’t like my opinion, unsubscribe form this forum and don’t read it. I do appreciate Dpickett for taking the time to post a link with what looks like some game saves and the instructions how to navigate a site that looks like a one-way ticket to nowhere. Does anyone know of a site that hosts the game saves without jumping through hoops and going to third party sites to get the files?

10. moonfrog

moonfrog Member

Here you go. Come to my website. Game Saves are right under the member avatars on the front page. Scroll down, left hand side. =)
    Psnfriends.com

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  11. DBM_Bones

DBM_Bones Regular member

Or you could just play the game, that's why you paid for it.

12. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

DBM_Bones; How do you know, perhaps I paid for the game like I would a movie, to be entertained and see the ending, not everyone is a game playing genius like yourself. Don’t ever pretend to know why anyone does things unless you have indisputable proof. It makes you look bad, but perhaps you like that. :)

Moonfrog; Thanks bro! Great site!

13. dpickett

dpickett Guest

Sorry about the off handed personal insult, but serioulsy this is how the internet is nt everybody has the ca$h to pay bill for bandwidth to host there own files. I guess if you are on a slower connection doing all that clicking would take forever and be a big hassles, good luck with your game playing. :)

14. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Someone should really start a torrent for PS3 game saves. Heck in a few months or so IGN and cheatersguild will have them all over the place, hopefully, for me anyway. I really don’t have the time to play a game for hours at a time like I used to, too many other responsibilities now. Sometimes and just sometimes I want to put that horse to rest, if you get my drift. Some games you just want it to be over so you can see that last unlock LOL!

15. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Hay, sorry I flamed: http://www.ps3gamesaves.net/ The site lets you download the game saves directly, the only one you have to log into to get is the motostorm one. Props!

16. Footie979

Footie979 Member

17. cezarijus

cezarijus Member

Hello Everyone

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I Need Ps2 Saves But i Cant Find Any Because They All Need A CD / DVD Please I Stil Play Ps2 Games On The Ps3 Plase Help I Need A Cuple Of Saves

Tanx Wery Much

Respect +++++