1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 hacked

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by thelast50, Jul 17, 2007.

1. thelast50

thelast50 Member

How many of u people will buy a ps3 but will wait till it gets hacked?
    thats what i wud do. the only reason the ps3 is not selling very well is because its not hacked yet and people are cheap.
    Look at the psp it got hacked(homebrew) and the saled went soo high!
    just wait wen the ps3 gets hacked the saled wud be off the charts.
    Anyways thats what all my friends say they always wait till a hack comes be4 they bye a consul. How Many Off u agree?
    And another reason the ps3 wud get high saled is because Sony cares 4 the customers. y i say that is because they give u FREE online payment i mean that rocks man! that is the best free online play.
    unlike greedy as microsoft sony will give free online play.
    AM I RIGHT? reply please

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  2. jbthegrt

jbthegrt Member

I don't agree with u when u say the ps3 isnt getting good sales because it hasnt been hacked. Its because of it extravagant price...all u have to do is save up like I did, besides sony just announced thier price drop of 100 dollars, that will boost the sales for sure.

3. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

No you are NOT right, you call micro$oft greedy when you are too cheap to buy a system unless you can steal the games for free. I for one dont intend to steal any games for the ps3 the Dev's are skittish enough as it is and if the PS3 gets hacked and noobs only steal games then the PS3 will become a textbook example of pulling a dreamcast.

And the reason the PSP is doing so well is yes because it is hacked but it is because of homebrew and NOT because of free games. Dark_Alex and Noobz didn't pirate and for a good reason and you should follow their example.

4. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Its nice to see that you and me agree for once, and where it counts aswell.

5. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

now dont get me wrong the ability to run backups as well as run homebrew is great but there is a huge difference between backup and piracy piracy is destroting the video game industry and i cant stand broke ass little kidz with more games then me because they rip them off the internet i work hard to pay for my things and if the whole thing about psp selling more cuz its hacked well sales are about to botoom out DARK_ALEX quit the psp thing so there will not be anymore of his custom firmwares so i guess if u own one of those ur gonna have to suck it up and start buying games now

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  6. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

uhh i baught a psp and i didn't no about homebrew.

ummm no comment..... noob just read what ooZEROoo said