1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 Headset

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by deegreat, Aug 15, 2007.

1. deegreat

deegreat Guest

I am going to get a headset 4 my ps3 but what one would u recommend???

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

If you decide to go bluetooth look into jawbone headsets(jawbone not jabra) otherwise get a logitech usb headset the one used for ps2 games. You will not be disappointed with jawbone best bluetooth Ive seen used on ps3.

3. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

I had a hard time finding the ps2 headset so I just bought a headset that came with a thing that I plug the headset and the headphones into it and it has a usb on the end to plug it into my ps3.

4. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

u could just buy the retail box of warhawk when it comes out, it includes a jabra bluetooth.

5. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

Many of my ps3 friends already own that headset and they all say that it was garbage compared to jawbone. You are gonna spend about 90 bucks but it was well worth it to me. The best headsets are usb but with jawbone people will think that you are using usb the sound quality and overall functionality are amazing. amazing

6. cd250481

cd250481 Member

i use a sony ericsson bluetooth headset, it works great and i only had to connect it once!!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2007
  7. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

When I am playing warhawk, 90% of the time the sound system (VOIP) sucks! I don’t know if it’s the cheap head sets you get with the game or what but the audio is crap. I have a JX10 Jabara Bluetooth and a Logitech USB and they both sound great in and out but almost all the head sets I have heard in warhawk sound like crap! When playing motostorm, most of the other players sound good but only a few people on warhawk sound good and they have reported that they are using a USB headset. The really nasty sounding ones can’t be understood to tell me what crap they are using, I am willing to bet it’s a cheap BT head set. I also have a BT500, H700 and a WEP200 and they all sound like crap (according to other players), the JX10 and the Logitech USB(PS2/PS3 from Game Stop) headsets sound great and report as sounding great (from other players). Be warned that if you have a crappy headset you will get flamed for it and be asked to shut the hell up! LOL! I am not surprised that the Jabara head set that comes with warhawk may suck because the BT500 is a Jabara and it sound like crap when you talk. My JX10 is also a jabara and it rocks! So light you forget its on the only down side is battery life, it does not last for ever, thatts why I got the USB one, it sucks to have a wire but for good clarity and dependability its worth it in my opinion.