1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps3 homebrew

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by chris0101, Jan 15, 2007.

1. chris0101

chris0101 Guest

so i read through the topic about the homebew

so have i got this right...

we are able to dumb the iso onto the PS3s hardrive, but not actualy able to play it yet...

also im in england and dont have a ps3 yet .. but when it comes out will i be able to do with or will the firmware updats stop me from being able to install the linux system

also if i can install it.. would i be able to install it on a external harddrive.. so all of this stuff i.e game boots and linux isnt acttaly on the ps3

thanks

PS3 IS THE BEST!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2007
  2. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

Have to wait and seee

3. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

yea we are able to dump iso now but cant play them yet. we need an emulator or something that can play iso.

i heard a group in europe are doing the hacks and heard they might already have it. but the ps3 didnt come out in europe so they wont realese the hack. not until the ps3 launch in europe which is sometime in march. hopefully the hack will be released to the public for us to know.

4. NuckNFuts

NuckNFuts Regular member

K, well it's after March here in the USA. Any news on an ISO/CSO emulator yet? What about homebrew in general, what firmware do I need to be at to use custom firmware if available? I'm now at 1.7