1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 Homebrew?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by kuehnau, Apr 6, 2007.

1. kuehnau

kuehnau Member

I was wondering what you all think about PS3 homebrew in general? I know that with the ability to install Linux, you can open your PS3 up to a lot of different possibilities, but if what I read is true, the PS3 is "crippled" in Linux.

Also there may be some of us who simply do not want to install Linux on our PS3 systems, for whatever reason there might be. Do you think there will be much homebrew for the PS3 at all? Like the PSP?

It would be nice to be able to play Snes and Nes games right from off the PS3 dash without having to install Linux. I hope just because we have the ability to install Linux, people won't ignore the possibility for straight PS3 homebrew.

2. MrMexican

MrMexican Guest

Yeah me to but do you think its better to wait and not update or like the psp or does anybody think it will take longer to put homebrwe on the ps3.

Because i would rather buy my games but be able to put emulators for the ps3 instead.