1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 ISO's can be downloaded already

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by IM1, May 5, 2007.

1. IM1

IM1 Regular member

Correct me if im wrong but i thought there was no iso loader released yet for ps3, so why are there ps3 game iso's all over the internet? (torrent sites etc)

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

cause they thought it would be funny to let us know that they are playing the backups while we beg for the ISO Loader... seriously I say the same thing... I honestly have done got where I dont even care if an Iso Loader comes out, #1 b/c as the games get bigger so will the space needed for storing them...whats the point.. the money youll spend on big HDD's and/or blue ray disc and burner... you might as well buy the damn game... or do what I do rent them from GameFly... I ll get a ps3 game keep it till I get tired of it then send it back..... oh and 2nd... I done forgot.. oh yeah PS3 has some pretty cool features without an ISO Loader

3. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

wait for the 11th ps3noob

4. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

huh?? wait for the 11th of what?? next year, next month...?? also if you calln me a noob, keep that so called insult to yourself..I didnt come here to argue info... You and everyone else besides the ones actually releasing the so called ISO Loader are all noobs, because none of us truly know when it will be released.. So we all noobs on that...

5. Spartan28

Spartan28 Regular member

^lol fight! lol jk thts funny to read this thread