1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS3 Laser types help!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by gamer35, Dec 11, 2007.

1. gamer35

gamer35 Member

hey guys, just wanted to know HOW MANY TYPES OF PS3 LASERS ARE THERE. Because i have seen KES-400A and KES-400AAA. Which one of these lasers are suitable for Australian type PS3's (Region 4 i think)

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

What are you talking about?

3. lemnur

lemnur Regular member

well gamer 35 you buy your ps3 from JB-hifi or if you want it cheap go to Big W they have it for $598 aud. (This is what I thought your question was if my answer is wrong pls reframe your question)

4. fatleon5

fatleon5 Regular member

I think the KES-400A and KES-400AAA are both the same laser, just some places put 3 As on it instead of one. I was on a site that advertised it as KES-400AAA but on the picture of the actual laser it had only one A.
    So I suppose your ps3's broke? Mine is aswell, wont read any discs at all, got mine off ebay and was advertised that it had 12 months warranty but sony said that they wont accept a paypal receipt. So if I cant get it replaced then I think I may aswell get another laser and try fixing it myself. Did this loads of times with my PS2 so this might not be much different...I hope.

Good Luck.