1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps3 online lagging?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by dvdking10, Feb 23, 2007.

1. dvdking10

dvdking10 Guest

ok so when i play my ps3 games like resistance or fight night i get a lot of disconnect errors i have a comcast modem and am runnung through a linkys router this just started happing about a week ago before stuff would load fast and i would not get disconnected any1 know a solution 4 this? thxs in advace 4 the help

2. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

have you been using alot of your speed on your computer? like downloading? im getting lags to but i think cause im using alot of its speed from my computer. but ima try to play online wit the ps3 to see if it really lags without me using my computers internet speed.

3. nodroG479

nodroG479 Member

it could be the fact that the servers aren't exactly the best. like EA has terrible servers for madden 07. hence the lag.

4. ctg023

ctg023 Member

I've noticed that all ea servers are lagging and I can never connect to them with wireless.

5. sukhvail

sukhvail Regular member

i've been able to nfs carbon online without any probs. ill check soon enough when i update my system again.

6. dvdking10

dvdking10 Guest

o ok thxs guys i just wanted 2 see if other ppl where haveing the same prob or if it was just me

7. asprogame

asprogame Member

I've never had any problems with Resistance at all, no lagging, no disconnects. I use a dsl connection to play games online

8. bobbyhall

bobbyhall Member

My fight night lags alot, and sumtimes i get chucked off the network, resistance doesnt lag at all but sumtimes when i get out of a game it disconects me from the network??? why is this!